Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oh what a lovely night of sex

*drags her satiated hiney out of bed@noon*

Oh what a lovely night last night was! For those of you who missed the Halloween special treat of sizzling phone sex for just $1 a minute, you missed a hell of a time. I came and came and came some more. I lost track of orgasms around number 19. I do believe I broke my previous slutty record by about 6 cums. lol

Thank you everyone who helped me bring out the ol phone sex slut I've been missing! My muscles are sore, my pussy is STILL tender, my poor lil clitty is still hard (can you believe that?), and now I have cum stained sheets and cum soaked panties to wash. *sighs* What a great day!

I think I'm going to do this more often. Right now, I feel on top of the world. Happier than I've been in ages and I can't stop smiling. Mmmm sex really is the true cure-all for everything that ails you isn't it? ;) Once my mind starts functioning clearer, I'm going to go over my schedule and see if I can't make a sex-a-thon -- that's a marathon of sex for you who aren't fluent in pervert talk lol -- a regular thing. Maybe every other Wednesday have 24 hours of delicously kinky, pussy pleasing, cock exploding sex! MMMmmmm I'm lovin' the sounds of that. Aren't you?

xoxo Gin

PS: To that special man that's having a rough time of things lately.... remember they will get better. Just smile and don't let the nay sayers con you into seeing things their way. They obviously aren't right in the least. >>>>Big Hugs & Bigger Kisses<<<<

No comments: