Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Handymen and Croc Hunter What a day ROTF

So early in the morning and already this day is going in the record books. Ya'll know about how Croc Hunter Steve Irwin was taken from us several months ago. I've refrained from saying anything about it because honestly I adored the man too much. Thanks to him a whole new generation was turned onto animals and me being the animal lover that I am it endeared Steve to my heart instantly. Well surfing through YouTube this morning I found this hilarious clip from the Leno Show where the Croc Hunter met Ross the intern of the show. It's priceless.

Let's just say that Ross is more than light in the loafers ;) That's the understatement of the week. Not only would Ross the intern in all probability suck a cock, I doubt the 'man's' balls ever dropped. lol Before any hateful remarks, I'm referring to how he still sounds like a prepubscent boy instead of a full grown adult male so shush. I have nothing against gay men and personally have more crushes on gay men then straight men because the guys I'm lucky enough to know are just that fantastic. So check out this clip and remember PINEAPPLE! lol

Why is this titled "Handymen & Croc Hunter what a day ROTF?" Welp folks I've been having the worst time with my internet connection imaginable. I live in the sticks so I'm not expecting it to work all the time or as flawlessly as if I lived in a major city, but I do expect it to work MOST of the time especially since I pay three times as much for my net as folks in cities do. Is that so unreasonable?

Anyway, finally the technicians from the provider came out to fiddle around and supposedly FIX my problems. But let's take a step back in time, I didn't KNOW they were showing up today. I'm a pretty private person as you all know. No, I don't hide who I am but living in the Bible Belt and Klan territory I have to be discreet about my sexual self with the population at large. Friends know who I am, what I do, and that I'm a twisted kinky slut. Great! Joe blow down the road? Why the hell should he know I like bending men over and driving my 9" black strapon up their asses when Mr Joe Blow would most likely be offended and could possibly blow things out of proportion? It's none of his business!

So the technician comes in and wants to see my computer. Gee let me think about this. My desktop is a picture of a man wearing a collar tied on his knees getting his ass pounded by a cock I'm not even sure I could take. Sure! Let me just show you to the computer *rolls eyes* So the technician starts tinkering with my computer supposedly fixing the problems I've been having. I'm going in and out of the room doing things around my house while he's working. When I come back into my bedroom where my computer is set up I find the naughty pervert snooping through my personal pictures with a cock hard enough to drive nails.

I'm not easily embarassed and being embarassed over him SNOOPING through my private files when he had no business being in those folders isn't going to happen so I give the guy shit over it. Bad mistake! Have you ever seen a man go from Pervert to Born Again Push My Beliefs Down Your Throat in less than a second? It's a funny sight but not a pretty one. I couldn't help but laughing at him while he's reading me the hellfire and brimstone miranda rights telling me all the ways I'm going to be on a spit over a hellfire when I die with the devil feasting on my innards. WTFEVER.

Hypocrits are too funny aren't they? They're like all the politicians that have been passing 'laws to protect children' while at work and setting up dates to molest children from their office computer. Once again I've been shown that those who outspokenly against something publicly like gay marriage are sucking and fucking cock like a $2 street walker when doors close.

xoxo Gin

No comments: