Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trick or Treat?

Well it dawned on me today after being busy for the past couple weeks getting things together for a couple different parties, Halloween night I'll be home. Hmmm- that sounds kind of pathetic doesn't it? lol Well think of it this way, I've already gone to a couple kinky costume fetish parties celebrating, and I have a couple more this weekend yet to live through. By halloween night, I'll be ready for a night home with just me, my favorite dildo, the phone, and a willing phonesex partner.

That being explained, I decided I would treat ya'll to a few tricks from me. So, October 31st from 7pm central time until I pass out from sex-haustion, I'll be running a special $1 a minute rate on a listing I've created just for this purpose. And darlins, the special will only be running from 7pm central that evening until I roll over all nice and cummy and drift off to naughty dreams so all you early birds will have to either call one of my other listings, or keep that yummy cock in your pants until then. ;)

To call, just click the button below Halloween evening, or call in and select extension # 01787016. As always, you'll be dialing through niteflirt so if you aren't a member, you'll need to sign up. Signing up in free and super easy. You'll be ready for the best phone sex experience of your life in less than 5minutes, plus you'll receive 3 free minutes towards your first call. Pretty great eh?

Lick ya then!
xoxo Gin
PS: I also just updated my pictures so ----- check them out! There's also x-rated pictures available for purchase on my homepage

No comments: