Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Phone Sex treats

While laying on the beach this past weekend, I had a brainstorm on what I'd love to do for Christmas here. So, as soon as I got home I shipped off an email to Niteflirt to see if they'll allow me to do the treats through there or not. Either way, I'll be doing them through here.

Now, the basics will be that each day I'll have a special treat just for those of you who participate. Sometimes it'll be free minutes, others it will be pictures, others will be ........ well the others are secret and the only way you're going to find out what they are is if you decide to join in the fun. :o)~ hehehe

The catch is -- you can't go back. Only that day's offer will be valid. So say yesterday's treat was 5 free minutes and today's treat is 5 free pictures. Only the pictures are available. This is going to be so much fun.

Each day I'm going to post either a riddle, a picture hunt, or ask a trivia question for ya'll to work on. Figure out what I'm looking for and receive the treat! Woo Hoo!

I thought this would keep us all in a cheerful holiday mood since some are prone to get sad or grumpy this time of year plus it'll let me show ya'll how much I adore you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dayum baby. didn't know you had a blog. way kewl

Anonymous said...

I know what your looking for. A hard cock. What do I get?

Ginger Lee Yours said...

ROTF@smartass

Nice try buster but that's not fair. I'm always looking for a hard cock :o)~

xoxo Gin