Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Holidays early

I've been torn between a couple options for the upcoming holidays and just decided this evening what I was going to do for Thanksgiving. Figured ya'll would be the first to know ;)

I'm going to take a trip south for a few days over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'll be leaving Thursday extremely early in the morning and will be back home Sunday sometime. Before I leave for the warm sandy beaches I'm going to need lots of sexing to keep me sane while I'm gone so I'll be running another special. I haven't even thought the details of it out yet so don't ask lol

I hope ya'll will have a great safe holiday though and eat lots of food for me. I'll be sure to reciprocate by soaking up as much sun, margaritas, and half to full naked bodies as I can!

xoxo Gin

PS -- Don't forget Gin loves prezzies too. (*hint hint*) so don't forget me this season when you're shopping through the sexy outfits for the other women in your lives LOL!

No comments: