Monday, November 20, 2006

Being thankful for phone sex

Since I'll be gone for several days over the holiday weekend I think I've came up with the perfect answer to the withdrawals I'll be going through. When I get back from my 'vacation' in the sun, I'm going to recuperate and rejuvenate my pussy with a sex-a-thon. As it stands now, I should be leaving Thursday morning really early, and be back home Sunday before brunch. From Sunday evening until late Monday night I will be available and running a special rate on my 'anything goes' line during the sex-a-thon. ;)

I know I'm going to miss ya'll but I think I've definitely earned this vacation.

On another note, I've been invited to help admin one of the top giantess sites on the net. I haven't decided if I'm going to accept the honor or be forced to decline it. When I started my journey here on the net, I never remotely dreamed that I would be in this position and find myself torn between jumping in and devoting myself to another person's website or finally getting off my hiney and building an actual website of my own.

I've been told so many times in the past that I need to build a "Ginger Lee Yours" website by callers with ideas and suggestions of their own that I had just decided to do so when this opportunity presented itself.

The ideas that have been bounced at me by some of ya'll have been incredible to say the least. Some of my favorites so far are: photoshop-erotica-kinkiest sex contests, setting up a forum where everyone can talk and have fun together trading net secret spots, having the contest winners have access to post their thoughts in a blog similar to this. Like I said, you guys and gals have great ideas!

Hopefully I can come to a decision while on this little trip. I run a few sites, but none of them are just me and I'm wondering if devoting a full site to me would be worth the amount of work it would entail. Any thoughts and ideas you have on it would be greatly appreciated if shared. lol

Muah
oxox Gin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gin love the site idea sexy. Just a suggestion but what if the contest winners get to interview you and it gets posted on the site?

Ginger Lee Yours said...

Wow that's a kickass idea Anthony. Like have it as a podcost so folks can listen to the interview and have it transcribed so they can read it if that works better for them.

Awesome idea! This GLY site is sounding better and better!

xoxo Gin