Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Only a few hours till Party Time!

I'm so excited over my trip I can't sleep. Last night I went out and bought a brand new bikini (talk about HARD to find) but as an added bonus since it's the off season it was a steal! Love a sexy outfit on sale lol

I've also been tinkering tonight and thought that it'd be cool to give ya'll an early Christmas present. So I put together this simple desktop background for your computer to get us all in the holiday spirit. Just click on the picture below and save the picture to your hard drive. Then right click on your desktop and selection properties >>> desktop >>> browse >>> find where you saved it and Viola! Instant Ginger on your desktop to drool over lol How great is that?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

smokin hot Gin. Can't wait to hear about the cocks you suck this weekend. Be a good slut and suck a few for me

Anonymous said...

are you back yet Gin?

Anonymous said...

love it sexi

Ginger Lee Yours said...

oopsie! Yes I'm back. *blushes* Guess I should read comments more eh? I'll be better in the future.

Glad you like the desktop darlin. I thought it'd be wicked to have folks drooling over the ol Gin when she's not around ;)

xoxo Gin