Sunday, November 26, 2006

Phew Glad to be home and going through sex withdrawals

I had a great time over the holiday weekend but man I'm glad to be back in my own house. The bodies were gorgeous (It's a good thing I don't live down there or I'd probably fuck myself to death in 18months max lol), the weather was perfection personafied, the beach was stunning as always, and your lil Gin was a bad girl and got drunk a couple of the nights while I was gone. lol


And yes for you nosey folks (as if that's a bad thing right? hehehe) I did get laid -- multiple times and multiple people. I am however suffering withdrawal of phone sex though. In person sex is fantastic! Don't get me wrong. Never will I knock it, but there is something about sex that's purely fantasy that is incredible. So like promised, I'm going to log on until I've gotten my full dose of phone boning at a special $1.25 a minute rate on my anything goes line. As always if you aren't a member of niteflirt, when you sign up you'll receive 3 free minutes to get you started.


I've also received so many thank you emails for the desktop background while I was gone that I've created a couple that are x-rated. They're $5.99 each. One features 4 x-rated pictures of yours truly playing with a pink dildo on a white background, and the other features 3 various x-rated pictures on a maroon background. I love the thought of ya'll drooling over me every time you see your desktop. Inside the email you'll receive instructions on how to use the desktop if you aren't sure.


Now I'm off to soak in my tub with my new toy that Jerry was sweet enough to suprize me with while I was gone. Imagine the look on my face when I got home this morning to find a box sitting on the porch with a kick ass dildo inside. I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet, but isn't it beautiful? It's more like a work of art than a glass cock isn't it? lol Jerry thank you thank you thank you sugar! Like you asked, I won't play with until we talk so hurry up and call already. It's driving me bonkers because I so want to break this bad boy in. ;)


xoxox Gin



No comments: