Saturday, November 11, 2006

What a disappointment

Well I had a date tonight if you could call it that. This guy named Peter has been hinting around for a month but never just asking if I'd go out with him. This week he finally got the balls and asked me out for tonight. Woo hoo Gin's gonna get laid Gin's gonna get laid. *happy dance*

Like always, I take a call before I go out on a date to get in the mood and to take the edge off so to speak. I should've known tonight was going to be bad when right as I'm cumming with the sexy man on the other end of the phone, someone starts knocking on the door. Yup, you guessed it. Peter showed up like 45 minutes EARLY. Now, everyone's heard of fashionably late right? Who in the hell has ever heard of fashionably early? Not me.

So I quickly tell my phone lover I've got to go because my date showed up early, hide the dildo, slip on a robe, and answer the door. I show Peter to my living room to wait and apologize because I'm not ready. The whole time I'm apologizing, I'm thinking "Why on earth am I apologizing because he's early?" but can't make myself stop. I hurriedly put on my new outfit bought special for tonight, spritz perfume on, and head out the door. All in under 10 minutes flat. That has to be some type of record right? lol

In the car we go. At least it would've been 'in the car we go' if the car wasn't cram packed full of empty fast food containers and other trash. After standing in the cold for a good 10 minutes while he pushes empty cups, burger wrappers, fry boxes, and worse out of the seat I'll be forced to sit in with my new outfit, the upholstery appears. Umm I think it was upholstery at some point, tonight however it was a plain of mold and rotting food. Eww! I'm pretty laid back, but come on! That's too much even for me.

While I'm trying to formulate a way to get out of this date without being rude to him and without ruining my new outfit, Peter pins me to the side of the car and tries to kiss me. Okay! Gin's had more than enough now. I shove him away and almost puke with visions of rotting food, mold, and feet upon feet of trash in a car and start walking back to my door.

Eww eww ewww guys! If a woman is sweet enough to agree to go out with you, do NOT show up in a moldy, trash ridden, filthy bacteria mobile to the date. Alright?

Guess I'll go dig out my dildo I hid for no damned reason earlier and just phone sex my night away yet again. *sighs* Being single isn't as great as some people say it is, but it's way better than being coupled with a disgusting filthy pig like that.

oxoxo Gin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

verry funny. your gonna wear out your dildo if thats the tipe of men in arkansas

Ginger Lee Yours said...

OMG Tim I about died of humiliation for him when I saw that disgusting interior.

--Eww eww eww gag choke puke--

I learned my lesson though. From now on I'm going to just come out and ask "Are you a filthy trash ridden slob?" before I agree to anymore dates. lol

xoxo Gin