Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy belated New Years

Here's hoping this new year brings you everything your heart desires and more.

I stayed home for new years eve and had a wonderful time with a few of you guys. Thank you for making the old go out with a bang and ringing in the new with a boom. I even had that fuckbuddy from last week show up bright and early for some morning sex. What a way to get going eh? ;)

He wants to sit in on calls again so....... if time allows this week we'll be doing live calls again. Yay! Know ya'll will love it. I've heard so many say they were upset they missed the chance to have a 3sum with us. Something tells me, all those kinky fantasies we acted out the other day has him hooked on phone sex as much as I am. lol

xoxo Gin

PS: I'll be adding another shrinking mp3 to my available mp3s in the next few days. And if you haven't yet ... hurry up and buy the "New Years Eve Costume Party mp3." All I'm hearing is how hard it's making those of you who've bought it cum. Now that makes a woman motivated to keep your cocks hard just to see if she can outdo herself the next time. lol

No comments: