Friday, January 26, 2007

Strap-on loving

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but for some reason I can't stop playing with my strap-on dildo. For the past week, every single time I've had sex I've had to strap on the ol' chubby and pound a hole. Ever go through those phases where you just can't get enough of something? I guess I'm going through that kind of thing. lol Thinking about setting up a listing just for strap-on play so I can work some of this aggression off there. Whacha think?

Now what else is going on in my life, let's see If you couldn't tell I've been busier than a 3pecker tomcat in a cathouse. LMAO! Love those downhome sayings. Aren't they just so graphic and adorably twisted? Just like moi ;)

Work's been kicking my bubble butt something fierce lately and I haven't had a lot of time to do much of anything unfortunately. I think I have it back under control finally *crosses fingers* so maybe I can be blog and be around to play on the phone more. You've no idea how much it's driving me crazy being away.

I'm slowly getting used to not having my Chunky Butt around to snuggle with. Crack Dog's turned into the lover now. Constantly wanting pet and tummy rubbed. Can't say I blame her but I know she wants a playmate. A friend's chihauhauh (sp?) just had puppies and I'm thinking about buying one to add to our little family. I've always adopted my furbabies in the past. I'm sure a shrink would have a field day explaining it away as some sort of complex that makes me identify with the underdogs and the unloved ones but screw them. That's just what I've always been around ya know?

Yeah, I know everyone has the little ankle biters that are affectionately referred to as "kick me dogs" around these parts since they're not really good for much other than loving on. But these lil puppies are just so cute!!!! And aside from just falling head over heels for the furballs, the shelter only has humungo dogs right now and most of them are American Pit Bull Terrier breeds that just don't have personalities that'd go well here. Okay so I'm trying to make myself feel less guilty about not taking one of those huge babies home. Shoot me :o)~ lol

Now the part that I've been dying to share......... Since I've been so busy and my poor pussy is about to drive me crazy with horniness.... Sometime next week I'm going to run a special reduced rate. Haven't figured out what day(s) or how much yet but I'll post more details when I figure that all out. I don't want to put something down and then work fall apart again so I can't honor it. :(


xoxo Gin

No comments: