Monday, January 15, 2007

Giantess Ginger Pictures available now

Well it's finally happened. I finally put some of the photo manipulations of my inner giantess up for purchase. Silly but so unbelievably hot I had to share them ;) Below are smaller censored versions of the pictures in the mail.


This one I put together..... Love the idea of KC dwarfed in the background.

This one Shawn was sweet enough to do for me.... Says everytime he sees the bridge he imagines me sitting on it kicking the boats lol

And the last one I made available today Bob put together. I love the idea of being big enough to span a city and break a bridge with my back. Mmmm



If you'd like to try your hand at doing a photo manipulation of me, let me know please. I love seeing what everyone can do.


xoxo Gin

No comments: