Monday, January 08, 2007

Magic Pill Giantess phone sex mp3 here's

Oops! I completely forgot to update ya'll that the newest addition to my giantess-shrinking recordings is up and available. *slaps hands* I know I'm a dork but hell I've been busy what can you expect? lol

This recording is wikked. I take a magic pill that allows my body to grow, grow, growwwww, until I outgrow the house. Poor lil ol' you are my boyfriend and stuck watching and wondering what I'm going to do with you when I get bored with my new body. I have to admit, I don't go into sound effects, you know the whole fake click a button add an effect to the track deal, but with this recording someone specially asked that I rip my shirt while I recorded. Mmmm I think it turned out pretty damned sexy if I do say so.

But I guess just because I enjoy it doesn't mean ya'll will feel the same way so give me some feedback on the recording!

xoxo Gin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was the hottest mp3 I've ever heard. Thank you for doing it for me.