Saturday, December 30, 2006

2 new phone sex mp3s! Angora Gloves & New Years party slut

Guess who's been a busy beaver? Yup me!! I put together a few more phone sex mp3s. I knew once I started making them, I wouldn't stop. *sighs* The things I do lol I'm also going to be adding a few more recorded listings so ya'll can call in and listen whenever and wherever you may be! I'll post more info on those when I get them done.
The first recording I created tonight is a hot story that actually happened 2 years ago, but you're the one it's happening to. I stand you up for New Years eve but you decide to go to the costume party anyway. There a latex clad jester woman flirts with you outrageously on the dance floor before pulling you outside to fuck your brains out in the bushes! There's a surprise ending that I know you're going to love ;)




The second mp3 is a kinky fantasy a special person shared with me a few days ago. You know those sexy fuzzy Angora gloves that just make a woman's hands look fuckable? This recording revolves around you being tied down to a chair while I pull my cock stroking gloves on and tease you into ruining my new gloves with a steaming load of cum! Mmmm Love it!

Like with all purchases, they're payable through Niteflirt for both of our protection and peace of mind. I hope ya enjoy them! I enjoyed recording them ;)
xoxo Gin

No comments: