Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tsk Tsk said the spider to the fly

Would yall believe this? There's a certain theif that's running around buying my recordings and reselling them. How disgustingly low is that? I guess all those sweet warning I put on them about copyright infringement apparantly didn't click in this skank's mind. It's bad enough that she's copying word for word my niteflirt listings, the erotic stories I was writing and selling, this blog, and my websites, but to buy my recordings and pass them off as hers? LMAO!! Get a fucking life douchebag. I tried to be nice and take it as the sick compliment it wasn't, even went so far as to quit writing erotic stories for purchase, but this is too much.

I confronted the theif with the receipts with her NF ID on them and the corresponding IP# and told her to stop. Even went so far as blocked her IP# from my site. Guess what she's doing now, she has one of her pathetic slavebois doing her dirty work. I really wonder if he's devoted enough to take the law suit that's in the works. LMAO!!! I should take bets on that eh? I have $500 that says the idiot will roll on the theif when he sees how much my lawyer will be suing for.

Times like this make me very happy that I "waste" all that money retaining my own personal attorney.


On a personal note, I'm going to be watching your pathetic rip off of a blog to see how you plan on posting this entry MP. I'll be nice and not post your name so everyone knows how sad you are. I figure my lawyer will fuck you like the 50cent street walker you are. Honey, people like you are why the adult industry as a whole has a very bad name. Bottom feeders who cannot come up with a single original idea and who can't even steal an idea, put the effort into making it a little bit theirs, and marketing it. I've said it before and I will say it until I die...

Class will always rise to the top and stay there forever, trash will sink to the bottom and rot in it's own putrid filth. And honey, do NOT try to flatter yourself here, you are nothing more than maggot feeding, putrid trash that should've been burned months ago.

For those of you who are in the industry and know who I'm talking about -- I'd be checking my own shit and making sure the theiving cunt hasn't stolen it as well.

xoxo Gin

No comments: