Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Miss me?

I got an email saying someone had a left a comment on today's earlier post about making your own pussy, and I was dying to see if it was good, bad, or indifferent. lol I'm so happy that you agreed darlin, and even happier that it brought someone some sexual release. ;) I'm on a mission now to find different things around the house that we can make sex toys out of in a pinch. Something tells me this is going to be a fucking blast!!! And you know what's going to make it even funner? Listening to someone play with a sextoy I helped them make while we're having steaming hot phone sex. YUM! I know, I'm a kinky bitch, but what's a girl to do? lol

Every once in awhile when I get in a bad mood wondering what in the hell am I doing I have to find a way to boost my mood, and that comment definitely helped so thank you. When I get in that kind of mood if I'm logged on niteflirt, I go through and read my feedback to see if anyone's left new feedback. I guess it's vain, but reading how much someone enjoyed playing with me really puts a huge smile on my face.

Anyway that's what I was doing when the email for the comment came in so I thought I'd share some that really made me smile. If you wanna read them all good, bad, and ugly, click here. I'm not going to post names so chill out ;)

  • Great voice, very sexy and helped me get fucked in the ass by a wide cock, she made it much easier

  • One, steamy, hot red head who will rock your world when you hear her soft, sexy voice tell you what she wants to do to you. She is a true switch guys, so whether you are a dom like me or a sub who needs help putting on your panties and bra, Ginger will meet all your sexual and personal needs.

  • Fantastic. Obviously took trouble to try and understand what I liked and produce it.

  • What a rampage...what beauty...what power...what destruction...what fear...what might and sexiness! Wow...superlatives just aren't enough.

  • Ginger knows just how to push you to the top and over. Ginger can degrade you and make you feel small or build you up and make you feel tall. So don't take my word give her a call and I assure you that you'll have a ball.

  • Intense and fun...Ginger is open to fantasies and you can tell as she gets more & more into her sensuality. She obviously has a good time herself and you're easily drawn into wanting (and needing) to match her level of sexual intensity. HOT and tiring...but in a very good way!

  • I asked Giantess Ginger to record a custom-made audio file for me, one from a script which I had sent her. She took time to read and become comfortable with it, and then did an absolutely beautiful job with it! I listen to it over and over again!! She's a true giantess and can play a wonderfully temperamental goddess that keeps her tiny slave guessing about whether he's satisfied her demands.

  • Holy Crap she was hot. I am stinkin sore from our time together. Best call I have ever had with any girl here. Others are good but she has raised the bar. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

  • Absolutely incredible. Her webpage on niteflirt does give a good sense of what to expect with the incredible sexy and spicy Ginger Lee. Spends some time getting to know her and let her get to know you and you will also enjoy phone sex that is an absoulte mindfuck. I will be calling her again to cum with her some more. One of night flirt's best

Can you see why it's great for a gal's frame of mind? ;)

oxox Gin

No comments: