Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh La La the fetish queen has a banner!

Check this cool shit out! I was talking to this incredibly sweet guy.. okay so we'd been phone fucking our brains out LOL! Sheesh anyway and he mentioned this blog and how he thought I should put together a couple banners so if someone wanted to they could post a banner. Great idea right? Wellllllllll he even went further and created the banners below for his darlin Fetish Queen. ;) I think they are absolutely beautiful and fit me to a T don't you guys? I fell in love with the banners so much that I had to reward him with some free minutes. Mmmm, personally I think I was just getting a better present since we all know I love to cum.

Anyway, check out his beautiful work and let me know what you think! If you'd like to post one of the banners and link it back here let me know.


Muah!
Gin da Phone Sex Fetish Queen of your dreams ;) lol
Thank you darlin S. You do beautiful work xoxo

No comments: