Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kinkiest Sex I've seen in a long time

Well, let's just admit it, I'm so far from being innocent and virginal that I'm more likely to be a candidate for a big scarlet 'S' for slut right? lol I just had to share the kinkiest fucking thing I've seen in ages, and most of you will probably laugh at how silly it is, but oh well.

I've been having a stressful time lately so this evening I called one of my fuck buddies for an emergency frustration fuck. (aren't those great?) Well I'd seen this recipe in a magazine for scented playdough and had talked to a couple guys who'd been into playing with it. *LIGHT BULB over my head* I figured, it'd be cute, funny, and just the ticket to help me relax, and ya know what? I was right. ;) It took A LOT of coaxing and even more giggles, but I got my fuck buddy convinced to let me jerk him off with the playdough after we'd made it up of course.

We scented it with some of my perfume, and waited till it cooled down to around body temperature. He put a condom on, and I molded the playdough around his cock and started stroking. I don't know what the fuck was so hot about it, but I was going crazy watching him fuck a wad of playdough! And when he came, I swear it was one of the hardest orgasms I've seen him have. It was in fucking credible!

After I jerked him off with the playdough, we started playing with it in other ways. Like I did a molding of his cock and balls. He molded my tits, and even from my clit to my ass hole with the gooey stuff. And one of the best parts of the whole experience was that the playdough was completely edible if we hadn't put the perfume in so we didn't have to really worry if one of us would have a reaction to it. So we ended up making a couple more batches up using different kinds of coolaide and even a batch with cinnamon in it. Mmmmm, the coolaid makes it smell soooooo good you wouldn't guess that it's playdough. And the cinnamon? Well, it adds kick to the fun. It kind of heats up the skin the playdough is touching like that new warming lubricant does. Same feeling, and the all the batches we made totalled less than $5 to make!

Insane fun at a great price. And take it from me, if you're having a horrible day/week/month and need to relax, it puts you in that kinky frame of mind and lets you play like a kid again. Always a big plus right?

xoxo Gin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONKEY WHORE

Ginger Lee Yours said...

WoW! I considered deleting this comment, but figured why? Thanks for the laugh, but I'm wondering... are you calling me a donkey whore or are you confessing that you allow a donkey to use you as a whore? Either way, next time will you be more specific sugar? ;)

Ginger Lee Yours said...

Hmmm so now that I'm looking at this comment more and more, something just begs me to ask...

ARE YOU MP's slaveboi? If this is some juvenile attempt at defending your Mistress, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. Look at the blog entry dates/times and even a slave should be able to see who's copying who here.

Peace, love, and hope you like taking it up the ass publicly because that's exactly what will happen in court *WINK*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginger Lee Yours said...

--ding ding ding-- We have a loser folks! LMAO

Thanks for outting yourself. I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon darlin. Until then, you're IP banned from my audio sites and blocked through NF under the account you've been using.

Have a merry FUCK OFF and a shitty new year

xoxo MUAH! GIN the one and only FETISH QUEEN