Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The bitch is back! lol

Man it feels good to be talking to myself again after all this time. That new job CONSUMED me for too long. I didn't really have time for much aside from working. Now, I'm back and so ready to get back to the work of living and only that work. ~LOL~

Well each week I'm going to be featuring another fetish/fantasy. Just like before, only now I will also be creating a downloadable audio of that fetish/fantasy available for purchase. Unfortunately, I am somewhat restricted in what types of fetishes/fantasies I'll be doing audios of since NF Terms of Service does not allow certain ones. (underage, scat, incest, beastiality, basically anything that can be termed as illegal. When did it become illegal to fantasize? Will SOMEONE please boot the fucking anal retentive hypocritical Puritans out of power soon? So much for freedom of speech. Now you can't even think something without it being a crime. Hooray for progress)

I'm back to being home during the day writing my little heart out so you know what that means right? I'm back to having as much kinky fun phone sex as I can handle. Just keep this between you and me, but my libido was driving me crazy since I couldn't cum as many times as I wanted. Can you say grumpy Gin? lol Trust me, everyone around me was saying worse than that the past couple months. ;)

I'm going to sit here and think and think and argue with myself over what this week's fetish/fantasy is going to be and then post it when I finally can talk myself down to just one. Right now, I'm really hung up on the whole shrinking with a big of cross dressing thrown in fantasy, but that might change! Who knows until it's in writing right?

I'll be back in awhile.... be good and have lots of fun until then!
xoxo Gin

No comments: