Friday, July 14, 2006

Kinky Thoughts leaving wet spots

I can't get this fantasy out of my head right now. My girlfriend and I tie this sexy willing man to the bed. Cut his clothes off with a sharp sharp knife and proceed to eat all sorts of yummies off his body. Strawberries off his nipples, watermelon from his lips, whip cream off his cock, chocolate sauce off his ass, well you get the idea. lol Love the idea of chocolate sauce on his ass, makes you think of other things doesn't it? ;)

Of course we'd get coated in the sweet stuff right? Then we'd lick it off our tits, tummies, lips, cheeks, and pussies. End up laying on top of him eating each others cunnies right in his face and every little bit we'd stroke lick or nibble his cock. Not letting him cum, just teasing his hard on. Even press our tits together around his dick...

When we finally orgasm, we take turns straddling his face making him clean us up. Then we'd lean down and all 3 of french kiss tasting both our cum mixing together. Mmm. Kinky

Then she'd straddle his cock and ride him hard fucking him soft and i'd straddle his thighs and push his balls inside my pussy. All of us grinding our genitals together until we came together. Just the feeling of his balls contracting inside my pussy would be enough to send me over the edge of orgasm again.

Geee, wonder why I can't get that fantasy out of my mind. ;)

xoxo Gin

No comments: