Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sexy girl update

Well, the new project is going wonderfully. Thank you everyone who's making it a success. I was so nervous to get it going, but now thanks to ya'll I'm finding out it was scarier than it should've been. lol

For those of you who have been emailing me wondering what happened, I ended up hurting myself this week so was out of commission for a couple days. I'm still not 100%, more like 75%, but I'm doing better. If I can just kick this vertigo and massive headache I think I'd feel like a new woman ;) Gives me something to look forward to eh?

If you're trying to get in touch with me via niteflirt, there's been a bunch of problems over the past couple weeks. For some reason the connection is sucking dick (in a bad way), and my phone isn't ringing through like it should. No, I'm not avoiding anyone, but I can't answer the phone if NF's not making it ring though right?

If you're having problems, don't forget to email NF or call (877-Keen-Help) and let them know what you're experiencing. Honestly, most of the customer service reps leave a lot to be desired in the way of helpfulness, but the only way to get the problems fixed is if we keep reporting them. (a private tip: they will always say "nobody else has complained" or "this is the first we've heard of it" so don't be put off if that's what you get told) All the problems the site's been experiencing lately are key players in why I decided to set up my newest "No Taboo Ginger" project so I don't have to keep being yelled at when the NF system glitches up.

I'm also running a March Special this month on the new project, 20 minutes for $25. Awesome isn't it! Save be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

xoxo Gin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a deal! Best wishes on your new project! Madame