Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bed Bondage Erotic Story

Well, thanks to my friend who acted out one of his hottest fantasies with me this week, I was inspired to share with ya'll what happened. In this story, you get all the juicy details of how Steve finally broke through his conservative inhibitions and we lived out his fantasy of tying a woman up and fucking her raw. He even ate my ass out before he fucked it! Dayum Steve if you're reading this, I'm so ready to repay the favor ;)


Bed Bondage
"Shhhh babe. The only thing I want to hear from you is begging for more
understood?" I nodded and he crawled onto the bed behind me. He pushed my hair
off the back of my neck and started his tongue torture again. I think he licked
every inch of my naked back twice with his breath cooling the warm wetness
instantly.


I closed my eyes when his mouth started following the column of
my spine down. Licks and bites led the way until he was at the top of my crack.
Steve had always been repulsed by anything involving ass play so I was prepared
for that inventive mouth to work it's way back north. When instead or raising,
he cupped my ass cheeks peeling them open and licking down my crack in one
movement I couldn't help but give a yelp of surprise.


Want to read the rest of the story?
It's just $5 to purchase, click below:


xoxo Gin

No comments: