Sunday, March 18, 2007

Recuping from the St Paddy Orgy

Well, for those of you who know it's not a big surprise, but I guess some didn't know I was going to a St. Paddy's party Saturday until today.

So yesterday morning, I loaded up and headed out to the lake for the bash. Mmmm 24hrs of adult fun out in the woods where anything can (and did) happen! Sorry, but the water was still too cold for skinny dipping, trust me on this one because we tried. lol We ended up looking like naked smurfs and the shrinkage effect on the guys was not appealing. ;) But after we warmed back up, things were fun.

I ended up getting more pussy and cock than I've had in a long time which was fabulous with me. I forgot my strap-on at home, but it didn't matter since I was more in the mood to get fucked like a cheap whore than do the fucking. Maybe my strap-on infatuation is waning, who knows.

I did manage to take like 17 loads of cum and I honestly don't know how many geysers of pussy juice! Right now all my holes are stretched and damn does it feel delicious.

But since I stood ya'll up for THE day of the Irish, I'm going to make it up to you. Tomorrow I'm going to run a special on my newest listing on Niteflirt, my submissive one. Instead of $1.89 a minute, it's going to be reduced to $1.50 for at least tomorrow! I hope ya'll will take advantage of me ;o)

xoxo Gin

No comments: