Monday, March 12, 2007

What a f'n joke

It's official... Today was not my day to play :( NF never did connect calls like it should which blows chunks. Thankfully Steve let me call him or my day would've been even worse. I love playing with Steve. You know those people where everytime you fuck it's something more outrageous and off the wall than the time before and the time before you thought nothing could outdo it? Welcome to phone sex with that big ol teddy bear.

I'm trying to talk James into playing on the phone with us soon. His work schedule's been horrific so he's been neglecting me. Something tells me when I finally get my greedy lil paws on him again there's going to be a spanking the likes of which he's never received before. lol Trust me though, I will get him to call in sick if need be and soon because I miss his thick 9" cock. (plus he just fucks like an animal which is always a plus when you're hung like a bull hehehe)

And in regard to the emails I've gotten recently: ________FLATLINE_______ 'nuff said. I'm not going to feed into the drama party

We now return to our regularly scheduled joke:

Boudreaux had a bad vehicle accident, caused by a truck. In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning Boudreaux.

"Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, "I'm fine, the lawyer asked?

Boudreaux responded, "Mais, Let me told you what happened. Me, I had jus loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into DA..

"I didn't ask for any details", the lawyer interrupted. Just answer the question? Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, "I'm fine!"?

Boudreaux said, "I had jus got Bessie into DA trailer and I was driving down DA road . . . .."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I
believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Boudreaux's answer and said to the
lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie".
Boudreaux thanked the Judge and proceeded, "I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into DA trailer and was driving her down DA highway when dis huge semi-truck and trailer ran DA stop sign and smacked my truck right in DA side. Me, I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie WA thrown into DA udder. I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move att all. But, I could herd ole Bessie moanin and groanin. Me, I knew she was in some kind o' terrible shape just by her groans."

"Shortly after DA accident, a Highway Patrolman, he came on DA scene. He herd Bessie moanin' and groanin' so, him, he went over at her. After he took hisself a look at her, he took out his gun and shot her between DA eyes.

Den DA Patrolman came cross DA road, gun in hand, and looked at me, and said 'How are you feeling?'

Now what DA hell would you say?

Lovin' tha coonass common sense ;)

xoxo Gin

No comments: