Sunday, March 11, 2007

Argh connection problems again

For those of you who've tried calling me through Niteflirt and haven't gotten through, I apologize. I don't know what's going on with the system, but it's not ringing through yet again. I'm getting hung up on busy when someone tries to call though so something is kind of working at least. Too bad it won't actually ring on my phone so we can fricken talk.

I'm in the mood to play, but I'm not going to log on as available. Instead I'll be on alerts until it looks like the system's working better. Hopefully it'll start connecting us because I'm about ready to start humping furniture. :(

If you don't want to wait till it's back to normal, catch me through the new project please. No computer system malfunctions on that end (yay!) so we can play like normal!

xoxo Gin

No comments: