Friday, February 02, 2007

Fuckbuddy Date

Mark it on your calendar because tonight for a few hours my fuckbuddy is stopping by to do calls with me! He loves playing together on the phone, getting instructions, being fucked senseless, and tagteam humiliating my cuckold shrivel dicks. I have to confess, he's not the only one that loves it when we do calls together ;) lol Having someone on the phone listening and joining in just makes the sex even better, and having a lover here while we're on the phone just drives me crazy!


And on a completely other note, I'm announcing the adoption of mah newest furbaby, Cha-Cha. He's just the cutest lil thang imaginable and he knows it! With a face like that, how can you not think he's just the sweetest pup around? I know Chunky Butt would've loved him. CrackDog is still adjusting to everything but doing better.






xoxo Gin

No comments: