Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Damn Do I really sound like a Chipmunk?

First off, Jimmy thank you for having my back and letting me know that once again someone is trying to use my creativity to profit from.

Today I received an email from Jimmy telling me that a certain "Jack Off Mistress," and no that's not her name, had several mp3s up on www.odeo.com that he thought were mine. I checked out the links, and unfortunately he was right. This woman had taken my phone sex mp3s, altered them in an audio program to speed up the file. The end product was atrocious to say the least. It ended up sounding like Alvin and the chipmunks! Okay so that part is humorous, but the fact that this no talent hack not only fucked my creativity, screwed it up to where I sound like a fucking chipmunk, but then had the stupidity to talk trash and threaten me (even though I'm clueless as to how she would be a 'powerfil' enemy unless she's somehow going to corrupt my spelling and grammar?) when I politely asked her to take my mp3s down.

Proof's in the pudding on this one darlins, but if you think I was unreasonable like always, tell me the truth. My emails are in red while hers are in green for ease of reading.

From Ginger
To "Jack Off Mistress"

Hello,

I'm writing you because a friend of mine came across you on Odeo, and
passed along your links. After listening to several of the mp3s you have posted
there, I noticed that they were identical to several mp3s that I personally
created and own sole copyright too. The only difference is that the mp3s you
have posted on Odeo are sped up so it runs twice as fast as it should making the
whole audio sound like the chipmunks.

I'm not sure how exactly you came by my mp3s, but please take them down now
as I did not and do not give permission for my mp3s to be used as anything other
than personal entertainment uses only.

Thank you,
Ginger


From "Jack Off Mistress"
To Ginger

I made those mp3s!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not taken them down sense I made them so fuck
off. You need to step the fuck off befor you make a powerfil enemy. Even if they our yours you cant prove anything bitch!!!!!!!!

From Ginger
To "Jack Off Mistress"

Since you don't want to be reasonable this will be my last contact with
you. I've contacted Odeo informing them of your theft as well as forwarded them
our emails and overwhelming proof of my copyright. You will most likely be
hearing from them in a short while. My attorney will be in touch within the next
few days.

Consider this your cease and desist notice. Remove all files that I own
copyright too immediately as you do not have authorization to use them.

Ginger


xoxo Gin

No comments: