Friday, February 23, 2007

New Project's almost off the drawing board

This will probably make me unpopular with my phone sex peers, but honestly I do not think what 2 consenting adults talk and fantasize about between themselves should be censored. I mean, yeah if the conversation is say "I raped my stepdaughter" and it's not a fantasy, fuck you you sicko, but if it's a fantasy? Come on now.

How many of us women have put our hair up in pigtails and donned a naughty schoolgirl outfit for our lover or slipped into the cheerleader costume to live out that fantasy of being the head cheerleader while your lover lives out his of banging the cheerleader until her pompoms fall off?

With those thoughts in mind, I've been working on a new project "No Taboo Ginger." Yes, it's still very much a work in progress but I thought I'd share what I have done so far. This undertaking is different than what I'm used to. Instead of you guys calling me, I'll be the one calling you. There will be no computerized system placing the calls. Instead, I will be directly calling the number you provide so we can play 1 on 1 without outside censorship. You'll order blocks of time (5, 10, 15mins etc) in advance of our call. Be sure to email me before you order a block of time to make sure I'm available. Otherwise we'll have to set up a date as soon as is convenient for both of us. That really shouldn't be a problem though right? ;)

Now, don't freak out if you already are contacting me via Niteflirt and want to continue to do so. I'll still be available there. The drawback of this is that I will continue to strictly enforce Niteflirt's Terms of Service meaning I will not discuss underage, incest, beastiality, scat, golden showers, and all the other topics they say are no-nos.
On this new project, I'll be running monthly specials, daily specials, contests, and other new special treats to let me take care of you guys as much as you take care of me. That is the part that I think I love the most. Well, it's definitely a tie with the thoughts of exploring some of my darker fantasies lol





xoxo Gin

No comments: