Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Naughty girl update

Let's see first off let's do the Christmas game shall we? If you drop me an e-mail naming correctly all of Santa's reindeer I'll give you unlimited access to one of my new x-rated picture galleries. Think I'm joking? Well guess you'll have to give it a whirl and see then eh ;)

Also, I just found out something new on Niteflirt. They've now added a special feature where callers can tip. I'm kind of up in the air over this new feature but I'm not going to fight it too hard. It kind of does make sense since this is a service and most services are tipped on. I'm not sure if it makes us flirts look greedy or if it gives ya'll an added chance to show your appreciation for us.

Since it's new I'm not sure exactly how it works so if someone does know will they drop a line and give me the 411 please? From what I understand of it, if a caller rates a call positively, they then have the option of adding a tip for great service. The options are in percentages of what was spent on the call like 10%, 15%, 20%, that sort of thing. I could be wrong and probably am though lol! Just thought I'd explain how I understand it for those who know less than I do.

Plus, within the next 3 months I'll most likely be putting together a site devoted solely to me. I'll post when the launch date is more definite as everything is still really up in the air at the moment. But for more info on what's gong on with me, check out the site my friends and I've put together. Between Shyann the smokin hot Latina and Cora the sizzlin sexy MILF and myself the blog gets updated pretty regularly so you can peek into all of our lives, not just mine! Neat isn't it?

I'm also kicking around the idea of putting out another phone sex mp3 for the holidays. If you have a suggestion on the topic you'd like to hear, let me know! I'm open to ideas as always and if I do decide to put one out, I want it to be top quality. For the time being though, there are free samples of the available recordings posted on the site and short write ups on what each recording is about. I hope ya'll like the addition and can make informed purchases *hint* LOL!

Now don't forget, if you can name all of Santa's reindeer correctly email it to me and I'll send you access to one of my x-rated galleries with more than 20 pictures of yours truly showing what God gave her. lol

xoxo Gin

No comments: