Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gin's first lesbian experience & Santa double penetrating and tit fucking phone sex mp3 downloads!!

Well last night I did the traditional drive around and look at the pretty lights thing we all do every year. While I was out I kept thinking about doing a new phone sex mp3 for ya'll to enjoy. I saw these 2 women holding hands, walking, and just loving on each other and it brought to my mind how many times I'm asked about the first time I was with another woman. My first bisexual experience, first time I ate pussy, muff dived, well you get the general idea lol

Ginger's First Lesbian Experience mp3 Download
When I got home I couldn't get it out of my mind so I sat down and created an mp3 with all the kinky details about it. It's almost 10minutes long and if you'd like to hear one of my kinky secrets, you can either purchase the file (Click here to purchase the file thru NF) for $17.50, or call in and listen to it (Click here to call now thru NF) over the phone for $1.00 a minute.

Santa Double Penetrating Gin with a Dildo & Candy Cane mp3 Download
After I had so much fun recording the lesbian experience mp3, I couldn't help myself and had to get in the holiday spirit, albeit kinky in the holiday spirit, with a Santa mp3. I catch Santa digging through my panty drawer on Christmas eve and find out what naughty sluts get instead of presents. They get titty fucked by the jolly fatman while he pumps both their holes hard and fast with a viberater and a huge candy cane!

Since this file is seasonal and I just think it's cute and hot as fuck it's available for purchase at a discounted rate of less than $1 a minute (Click here to purchase the file thru NF). It's almost 11minutes long and costs $10 to own the file. It's not available to call in and listen to though. Sorry to all you guys who don't like leaving evidence on the computer.


If you're considering purchasing either of these files, there will be samples available later on tonight on the site. ;)

oxox Gin

Congrats to Paul, Mike, Sammy, and John for knowing Santa's reindeer and winning free access to one of my new x-rated galleries. Hope ya'll enjoy it darlins!

No comments: