Friday, October 20, 2006

Wishin the "busy bird gets the sperm"

I've been so busy lately getting everything moved into the new office and trying to get all my schedules jiving that once again I've been neglecting yall. Now mind you, I've definitely found the time to give my libido it's needed amount of sex, both real sex and phone sex, but I just haven't been able to work in a time to post.

Since I've been such a bad girl, I'm waiting for my spankings. Who's going to put me over their knee and paddle my sweet round ass soundly for being a lazy slut? lol I'm thinking ten swats should get me started doncha think? ;)

I'm going to see my 'sex toy' friend this weekend so I'll be posting another method of creating your own homemade pussy in a couple days hopefully. Thank you everyone who has been dropping me emails sharing their experiences with the couple methods I've already posted. I'm glad that you're finding they work as well as he said they do! Guess having kinky friends is always a good thing right? It keeps life interesting and it gives you new freakier ways to masturbate.

--- Gin xoxo

No comments: