Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Foot & Shoe Fetish

This week's featured fetish is feet & shoe fetish. Yeah, 2 completely different fetishes, but closely related in my eyes beyond the fact they focus around the same part of the body.

For those who aren't familiar with these fetishes, again like most fetishes, they're pretty self explanatory. A foot fetish is the sexual attraction to feet, toes, & ankles. Now you may be asking yourself, did she really just say there are people out there turned on by feet? Yes I did. Beauty is all a personal perspective. What's beautiful to you is most times hideous to others and vice versa. Sometimes the fetish is based on 'perfect' feet, toes, ankles, pedicures, stockings, and the like. The person's idea of perfection.

Other times, it's the exact opposite. How erotic would it be to see Jessica Simpson(someone a lot of FF adore) stomping and squishing or 'trampling' (yet another fetish) something utterly vile like rotten fruit, milk, animal feces, etc. The vileness showcasing her 'perfect' feet in a way that you wouldn't typically see.

Shoe fetishists tend to be more into the footware than the actual feet. I personally think that most women have a shoe fetish. Think about how many pairs of shoes you, your mother, sister, girlfriend, or wife have hiding in their closet. How happy they are when they find the "PERFECT" shoes, the glow and feeling of euphoria that closely resembles the post coital feeling. Hmmmm makes you look at shoe shopping completely different doesn't it? lol ;)

I know when I find the perfect shoe of the moment, I feel like I'm 10 feet tall and that the world is smiling on me. Nothing can bother me at that point in time. Exactly how I feel when I have an incredible orgasm. Besides, face it... who doesn't think a woman in a ankle strap set of heels doesn't look hot as a 2$ pistol? Even the nastiest of feet can be turned into a work of art by a nice pair of shoes. Heels, pumps, flats, sandals, sneakers.... they can all look stunning.

I'll be adding some great feet fetish links in my next post. Later in the week I'll share some shoe fetish sites and sites that I love to stock my own closet from. As always, if you have a site that you'd love to share concerning the featured fetish, let me know!

Until then, try it. Find out how it feels to wrap a pair of feet in sexy stockings around throbbing cock, suckle the toes, and enjoy the feeling. Keep an eye out for those sexy shoes as you walk down the street and see if I'm not right. Shoes ARE sexy.

MUAH

Gin

No comments: