Monday, February 20, 2006

Saying Hi *waves*

Hi there! I guess you're wondering why I decided my thoughts were important enough to actually devote a whole blog to right? Self importance complex maybe? lol No seriously, I figured, if everyone and their dog can have a blog, then why can't I? But then I was stuck trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to blog about...

Hmmmm *scratches head* Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

I know! I'll blog about my life and my tastes and what makes me happy! Sounds pretty simple right? Wrong! Let's start off saying that I'm a bit of a complex person. By no means am I saying that I'm a deep, soulful, great thinker, but that so many different things make me happy. Let's start off with my life for instance. You see me and what do you think? Lmfao! Come on seriously, besides that ya pervert!

That I probably have no thoughts running around in my head is a typical answer, but you'd be wrong again. Not only do I have thoughts, granted not deep thoughts for the most part, but I can actually put said thoughts down in writing which is what I primarily do for a living. I'm a writer. I'm a freelance journalist for a local paper here, & I'm also an author. Scary right? lol

Now I know you're wondering what types of things do I write? Well that's simple, everything! I've written biographies, fiction, children's books, and even erotica (softcore & hardcore). Betcha guess which is my all time favorite to write though ;)

At the core of me is a very sexually aware person who loves experimenting and finding new ways to enjoy life be it mentally, physically, emotionally, or sexually. I guess that's why another hobby of mine is being a phone sex fantasy girl. Saw that coming didcha? Well before you turn your nose up and shove the stick even further up your more than likely Bible thumping hypocritic ass, let me ask these questions....

If sex was wrong, why did your God create it?
In a world so overly populated, shouldn't we find other avenues to experience sexual release? Face it, birth control is not 100% effective, and even if it was, you'd still have a bunch of diseases to look out for, correct?
Why do certain sects of people feel so guilty and put such a bad spin on something so natural that if it weren't around neither would we be?

Everyone's answers will be different to these questions, but mine are pretty cut & dried. If you believe in God (which I don't), then he wouldn't have created sex if he felt it was dirty or a sin. Nowhere in any of the religious texts does it say sex is evil in any form be it heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality. Look it up if you don't believe me which many of you will not do because you read "THE" bible, or more accurately the version of "THE" bible that king james' flaming homosexual hiney felt was what the masses should know. And even his version of the bible is a bastardized text off another bastardized text of another bastardized text that finds its way back into the hands of a 'heathen' named Constantine. ;) Sex is natural, and in an age where all natural is such a craze it astounds me that there's still such Puritan perversions regarding it. By if I get on this tangent, I'll never end lol

Being a very sexual person, I could behave highly irresponsibly and dangerously, having sex the 7 times a day that my body craves with untold number of strange people breeding more bodies into a world that is already taxed to the limit. I choose not to. I chose awhile back to find an alternative to that ignorant cycle and I'm completely comfortable with this decision. I am sating my natural sexual appetite, & am doing so in a the safest manner available.

So that brings us to the title of my blog, Kinky Thoughts of a Fetish Queen. I love finding out more about fetishes and exploring them. Being a phone sex operator, I've been lucky enough to be introduced to many but there's always so many more out there. Plus, a lot of people don't have the luxury of just saying ahhh screw it, I'm going to be a PSO, and learn the fetishes the way I have. Soooooooooooo, I thought, what the hell! Let's put together a blog devoted solely to different fetishes & what they're all about & give more people more chances to be sexually sated.

Each week, I'll post a specific fetish & during that week will discuss what that fetish is all about, share online communities devoted to that fetish, and just have fun learning and teaching as I go! So starting tomorrow, I'll post the week's fetish and we'll be off on our great journey to find kinkier ways of having fun!

Personally, I can't wait and I'm a bit nervous if you'll find the trip as fun as I will, but nothing ventured, nothing gained correct?

No comments: