Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Foot & Shoe Fetish Links

Wow I'm kind of disappointed after the huge response to the giantess/shrinking love that was shown last week. Only a few links came in regarding foot/shoe. :( Where are you guys at hmmm? Going to leave a fetish queen alone on her throne? That's just plain rude lol

Well the few links that have came in seem to be pretty great actually. Several sites and communities to be exact. I'll post the ones that've came in today, and later on in the week post some more. I hope you enjoy them. I know that posting about it last night motivated me to go shopping today and buy some kick ass shoes today. Mmmmm 7 inch platform heels that lace up my calves. I have to say, I look damn hot!

FootFetishDirectory
Debauchery TONS of links
DeviantDesires great explanation of the fetish
Hoes TONS of links
ASFF One of the longest running communities
NLFL webring with tons of sites

No comments: