Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What happened?

I keep getting asked where I've been and what happened to make me disappear so I figured it deserved a post.

What happened?
Several things. My life turned down a different path and didn't leave me a lot of "me time" unfortunately. Added to this, Niteflirt was undergoing a lot of 'upgrades' that just drove me nuts. I always said if playing on the phone with you guys became work I'd be done. It's called playing for a reason and when the Niteflirt problems drained the fun out of it I just refused to ruin something that I enjoyed so much.

Where have you been?
During the time with the glitches I was offered an incredible job. It was an opportunity I just couldn't reject and I've been there ever since! Yes, Gin's been the office tease while I've been gone.

Why are you around now?
I'm actually on vacation at the moment. Yeppers! I'm at the beach relaxing and enjoying myself until next Tuesday lol I'm also at another intersection in my life and in the process of making another decision on where I should go from here.

xoxo Gin
@GinnieLee

Call Button

No comments: