Friday, August 22, 2014

First day

So yesterday was my first day back playing on Niteflirt and damn was it fun. I got to talk with a sweetheart who loves fucking me while I sneeze and sniffle. Sound crazy or silly? You don't know what you're missing!

From my point of view, it makes the tightness and friction more intense and makes even a tiny bullet seem big when I sneeze and my entire body tightens and clamps down. I have bad allergies in the spring time and found out a couple years ago how great it feels when I sneeze around a cock. The lucky guy told me it felt like my pussy was going to squeeze his dick off I'd get so tight.

And, well, let's just say when I had a sneeze attack during fucking him one night he came like a quick shot lol

Thanks for cumming! ;o)
xoxo Gin
@GinnieLee

Call Button

No comments: