Monday, June 11, 2007

New Phone Sex recordings released

It's been awhile since I've released any new recordings. I just haven't had inspiration or time really to put together any new recordings :( But I remedied that last night with some out of the norm recordings that I've gotten suggestions for lately.

The first phone sex .mp3 I published last night is called "Breeding Gang Bang" and if the title doesn't pique you're interest let me tell ya, I love listening to this recording myself. Imagine being forced to watch your wife get gangbanged by big black breeder cocks on TV and only having one way to save her from being impregnated. Mmm I love the idea!

This recording touches on several fetishes in a short 6minutes: impregnation, forced masturbation, voyeurism, interacial, oral, double penetration, light humiliation, massive cocks, facials, and cum eating to name a few.



xoxo Gin

No comments: