Saturday, April 21, 2007

New phone sex recordings available!

This weekend I'm running a special rate of $1.50min on my anything goes line to reward myself for playing hookie on Friday. Shhh, my boss doesn't know I wasn't sick, but when you're horny what are you supposed to do? lol

My Anything Goes Line

This week I released two new phone sex mp3s. It's been awhile since I publicly released any since I've gotten so many requests for private recordings. I'm sorry about that, but there's only so many hours in the day darlins. ;)

So the first recording I released is a kinky 3some fantasy that's been rolling around in my head for awhile. In the recording, you and James hold me suspended between you two while I deep throat him and you fuck my into submission. Kind of a gymnastic inspired position, but doesn't it sound hot as hell? ;)

I also released Gloryhole Fun where I take you to the local adult bookstore and we tagteam the gloryholes. Lots of oral, masturbation, and cumshots involved! Very sexy and filthy

xoxo Gin

No comments: