Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lying bra wearing dipshits

Well here I am waiting for the phone to ring even though I'm betting it doesn't. See, last night J called being his normal lying self. Promising he was going to send pictures of him modeling a sexy bra today so I'd let him listen while I played with my pussy. So I made a bet with him because I love gambling just to keep my interest since at this point I'm pretty much over his little games.

I bet him that he wouldn't send the pictures, and if he did I'd give him the treat of listening to my friends and I laugh at him. If he didn't send the pictures (like I knew he wouldn't) he has to pay a tribute to make up to me. I mean, that's fair right? :)

So after establishing the bet and getting more and more bored with him last night because he kept lying and just being rude. Hell he even called me a bitch again.... I was nice enough that I hung up and raised my rates a few times to keep me interested. Well, I figured, hell this is boring me enough I'm about to fall asleep so let's prick tease him and see exactly how long I can keep J on the phone and how much money I could milk out of his purse. lol

Yeah I know. It's not something I'd normally do, but it was still fun since he's always so rude and always lying. So with the money I milked last night from him, I took my girlfriend out today for a lunch date! See? Even liars can serve a purpose while they're being punished :)

So now I'm off to collect on our bet... anyone want to wager that he's going to be a man of his word? I might as well double the excitement! lol


xoxo Gin

No comments: