Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Feelin' the love

After dealing with a certain problem over the past week, today I'd had enough and was seriously considering stopping Niteflirt completely. While I was thinking about it, I checked out the recent feedback callers have left. Sometimes it's a nice surprise, sometimes it's a kick in the teeth so it was a roll of the dice. I figured if it was a kick I'd quit playing on the phone. If it was pleasant, I'd try to just ignore the problem and continue having as much fun as possible.

Fortunately for me, you guys have been incredibly sweet lately! You really know how to make a gal feel loved. Thank yall so much for the kind words. I want you to know that it perked me up and is greatly appreciated.

As to the problem, if it says I'm available and you call but I don't answer please call back as soon as I become available again (which will be instantly). I'm having to screen my callers and this is the only way I've found that will side step the problem.


xoxo Gin
@GinnieLee

Call Button

No comments: