Saturday, March 21, 2015

Beach Party Story(ies)

One of my friends threw a beach party to perk everyone out of the winter blahs. We had so much fun that day I actually wrote a 3 chapter series of erotica about what happened.

Chapter #1: Trying to find a cute new swim suit in February in Arkansas is basically impossible so we hit the lingerie store.Features my friend having sex with a complete stranger in the changing room while I listen.

Chapter 1 $5.00
Chapter #2: Someone covers my eyes at the party and I have to guess who it is. Features ice play, sensory deprivation, cock sucking - blowjob

Chapter 2 $5.00
Chapter #3: We all play Dare or Double Dare. Features public masturbation, cumshots, tit fucking, anal sex toys, cum eating, and mfm threesome.

Chapter 3 $5.00

You can enjoy each chapter separately or you can purchase all three together and save $3.00!

Chapter 1, 2, & 3 for just $12.00

xoxo Gin
@GinnieLee

*Remember, all purchases and phone sex calls are billed through Niteflirt for your safety!

Call Button

No comments: