Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hilarious censorship protest song

I'm pretty sure by now everyone who reads this knows how I feel about the Right being in power in this country right? Not just because I choose to exercise my freedom of speech and free enterprise in unconventional ways, but because I feel like this whole country is being censored right to hell. Well, this is a hilarious parody of "My Country Tis of Thee" that's protesting the FCC.

Click here to enjoy the song .... "FCC FU"

Thanks P for passing along this link darlin. Now if we can just get more people to realize what's happening on a daily basis to the average American citizen's civil rights we might actually get things changed.

And yes for those of you who are just passing through, I am indeed a phone sex operator. To discount what issues are posted here simply because I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to have kinky phone sex with relative strangers is more ignorant than you assume I am. The issues posted here are issues that effect EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN CITIZEN whether they work in the adult industry or run a child daycare service. Civil rights guaranteed under the Constitution being ignored and raped daily is not something anyone should scoff off.

oxox Gin

No comments: